You may make a tax-deductible donation in one of the following ways:
- Donate Online by filling out the form on this page.
- Checks made payable to Friends of Weymouth, Inc., PO Box 939, Southern Pines, NC 28388.
- Bequest: Designate Friends of Weymouth, Inc., as the beneficiary of your Will, Trust, IRA, Retirement or Insurance Plan.
- Charitable Trust and Deferred Gifts can provide you income as well as substantial tax-savings.
- Memorial or Honorarium Gifts: Honor a loved one and we’ll send an acknowledgement to the person of your choice.
- Stocks, Bonds, Equities, and other assets may be donated and may help you avoid tax on appreciated value.
- Matching Gifts: Check with your employer about matching contributions and make your gift go further!
Since we are not tax experts, we advise you to consult your financial and/or legal advisors about your specific donation wishes.
Help us keep the Weymouth Center for Arts & Humanities alive and well in our community for years to come!
With your donation of $500.00 or more, you will automatically receive an Annual Membership!
Weymouth Center for the Arts & Humanities is qualified as a charitable organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Friends of Weymouth, Inc., are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Friends of Weymouth, Inc. TIN 59-1743788