555 E Connecticut Ave
Southern Pines, NC 28387
We are so excited for author, Annie Hallinan to launch her new children’s book “Brinkley Boyd of Weymouth.” This book will appeal to all Weymouth lovers, and is written for children from 4 to 7 years old. Who’s Brinkley Boyd? He’s a lovely wee mouse with a regal family history. He enjoys his quiet life in the big old mansion on the hill. There are places to hide, a kitchen to explore and even friendly ghosts. But there is more to this house than just walls, and more to his world than Brinkley can imagine.
At this FREE EVENT, you and your children will enjoy:
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres catered by Restaurant 195
- Signed copies of this single print limited edition book for a suggested donation amount
- Meet the author and join her for a reading
- A children’s scavenger hunt within the Boyd House
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Auction items including the chance to be a leading character in the sequel book, dinner with the author and MORE!
The evening’s proceeds will benefit repairs to the Carriage House roof, the future Weymouth Educational Center. For more information, please call 910-692-6261. Read about this event and author Annie Hallinan HERE.